The New Sustainability Advantage: The Presentation DVD contains two videos of Bob Willard’s talks that are based on his book, The New Sustainability Advantage.
Keynote Presentation (42 minutes)
This is a composite of excerpts from three of Bob’s talks.
- Part I: An overview of sustainability terminology, from a keynote talk at a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Ontario Big Ideas Conference in December 2011.
- Part II: An explanation of the five-stage sustainability journey, from a talk to a class at York University in Februaruy 2012.
- Part III: An overview of the compelling business case for sustainability strategies, from a talk and book launch at the Toronto Sustainability Speaker Series (TSSS) in June 2012.
Additional footage from the TSSS event is used in the opening and closing of the DVD.
Business Case Presentation (21 minutes)
This is the brief talk done at the book launch at the Toronto Sustainability Speaker Series (TSSS). It skips the discussion about sustainability terminology and the sustainability journey in the Keynote Presentation video, but includes the overview of the new business case and associated tools available to sustainability champions.
Two other brief videos are included on the DVD.
- A 3-minute Trailer for the DVD.
- A 5-minute Sustainability Advantage Dashboard Demo video that explains how to use the free Sustainability Advantage Dashboard simulator.